This delicious chocolate panna cotta recipe is very easy to prepare. It doesn't require any special equipment or knowledge and uses few ingredients that you can easily find at any grocery store!
CBD Infused Chocolate Panna Cotta
Rich and creamy, this delicacy will be the perfect dessert to end your meal gently and relax 😀 a few hours with 30 mg of CBD🌿 per person!
Here, no crazy ingredients or professional technique, just a little love 💗 and time 🕐 will be needed to make this ultra gourmet and 100% anti-stress recipe!
Did you know ?
Cocoa, the main ingredient in chocolate, contains N-acylethanolamines (NAE). NAEs are cannabinoid-like fatty acids that can stimulate the activity of the “happiness molecule” anandamide in the body, which may explain why chocolate consumption has euphoric effects.
As you can see, phytocannabinoids aren't just restricted to Cannabis sativa L, despite being the richest source of these compounds.
Panna Cotta CBD ingredients for 6 people:
Creation of the CBD chocolate mousse recipe:
- Crumble and melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Heat the milk, cream and sugar to a boil.
- Add the previously soaked and squeezed gelatin to the hot cream.
- Put 1/3 on the melted Bloom&Cie CBD Chocolate and emulsify to create a smooth and shiny effect.
- Repeat this step 2 more times.
- Finish by mixing lightly to perfect the emulsion, taking care not to incorporate air.
- Pour into the ramekins of your choice, if you make 6 portions this is equivalent to 30mg CBD/person.
- Then place in the refrigerator, ideally for one night.
Bloomette tips :
Before serving, let your creativity run wild by adding toppings to the panna cotta, like here with chocolate shavings and cocoa beans.
For even more pleasure, do not hesitate to play with different textures, by adding turns of fruit or whipped cream!
Thanks to the Bloomettes for this delicious recipe
Find all our cbd recipes