This recipe comes straight from the Bloom & Cie workshop, designed by our pastry chef, and will satisfy all chocolate lovers!
CBD chocolate mousse
It is a classic mousse, creamy and rich in chocolate. The texture is creamy and the recipe is very easy to make.
Here, no crazy ingredients or professional technique, just a little gentleness and elbow grease will be needed to make this ultra gourmet and 100% anti-stress recipe!
Did you know ?
Cocoa, the main ingredient in chocolate, contains N-acylethanolamines (NAE). NAEs are cannabinoid-like fatty acids that can stimulate the activity of the “happiness molecule” anandamide in the body, which may explain why chocolate consumption has euphoric effects.
As you can see, phytocannabinoids aren't just restricted to Cannabis sativa L, despite being the richest source of these compounds.
CBD chocolate mousse ingredients for 4 people:
- 100g organic dark chocolate 71% cocoa & CBD Bloom & Cie
- 50 g liquid cream
- 20g egg yolk (1 yolk)
- Egg whites (2 whites)
- 20g of sugar
Creation of the CBD chocolate mousse recipe:
- Crumble the chocolate in a bowl and melt it in a bain-marie.
- Heat the cream.
- Gently pour 1/3 of the hot cream into the center of the melted chocolate and make small circles with a spatula.
- Mix vigorously to obtain an elastic and shiny core.
- Repeat this operation twice with the remaining cream.
Keep this texture until the end of the mixture.
- Add the egg yolk.
- At the same time, beat the egg whites in a "bird's beak" shape, adding a little sugar at the start and the rest at the end.
- Add 1/4 of the egg whites to the chocolate cream, mix delicately with the spatula and finish by adding the rest of the egg whites without letting them fall.
- Arrange the chocolate mousse in the container of your choice and divide it into 4 portions.
- Put in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
Bloomette Tips :
Before serving, let your creativity run wild by adding toppings to your mousse, like the crushed almonds here. For even more indulgence, don't hesitate to play with the different textures by adding cookie crumbs, dried fruits, nuts or even fresh fruits such as raspberries or strawberries!
Thanks to the Bloomettes for this delicious recipe
Find all our cbd recipes